Maytag Black Freestanding Electric Convection Range - MER8700DB
- 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
With a 6.2 cu. ft. capacity that's among the biggest in the industry, Maytag®
freestanding electric ranges never bite off more than they can chew. The oven
interior has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans?so you'll
be confident cooking for the whole crew
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power™ Element
Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with the 10" 3,200-watt
Power™ element. With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds, it uses
intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing
- EvenAir™ Convection
EvenAir™ convection heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and
juices. A fan evenly circulates air for consistent temperatures and uniform
browning, baking and roasting. So when you're lookin' for crispy and juicy,
count on intense heat to help get the finest flavors out of your favorites
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
On Maytag® freestanding ranges, that shine we added isn't just for show.
The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality
materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical
as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity,
we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
Maytag is invested in America. We're proud to say: from Tulsa, Oklahoma to
you, Maytag® freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled
in the U.S.A.
- Variable Broil
You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable broil
brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for
quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust
to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you
can set the table
Configuration and Overview
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 30
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Cooktop Surface Material: Glass
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2500/1200 watt
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3200 watt
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 10"
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Bake Element Power: 3600W@240 V
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W@240 V
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake; Roast
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 2
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal
- Oven Rack Type: 1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity
Style and Extras
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Selections: Energy Save Mode; Warm Hold; Delay Cook; Cook Time; Sabbath
Mode; Control Lockout
- UL: Yes
- 40 Amps Amps. 60 Hz. 120/240 or 120/208 V
- Height: 47-7/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 27-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above