Maytag 30" White Freestanding Gas Range - MGR8600DH
We combined the power of intense heat with the strength of stainless steel for a gas stove that's made to cook and built to last. The Power™ burner has the fuel to sear a steak in 45 seconds1—so you can get your favorites sizzling on this freestanding stove faster than you can set the table. Variable broil helps bring the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Plus, this gas stove is built to last with a stainless steel handle and die-cast metal knobs that will stand up to years of cooking in the busiest kitchen. It's even backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty2 on the burners and grates. And the fact that this single oven is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American pride lets you know it's Maytag the second you see it.
- 17,000-BTU Power ™ Burner
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 17,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds1, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- On Maytag® freestanding ranges, that shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty2 on the Burners, Grates, and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty2 on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
Maytag is invested in America. We're proud to say: from Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag® freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
As the industry's largest capacity gas range available3, Maytag® freestanding gas ranges never bite off more than they can chew. Its 5.8 cu. ft. capacity has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans—so you'll be confident cooking for the whole crew.
You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you can set the table.
Configuration And Overview
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Size (In.): 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 5.8
- Cooktop Element Type: Sealed Burner
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 17000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number of Grates: 2
- Numer Of Cooking Element-Burners: 4
- Broiler Element Power: 11000 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top Of Oven
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 2
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal
- Oven Rack Type:
- 1 Standard
- 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Technology Clean
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Bake Element Power: 18000 BTU
Style and Extras
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Control Lockout
- Cook Time
- Delay Cook
- Energy Save Mode
- Sabbath Mode
- Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: No
- UL: Yes
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Height: 47-7/8"
- Depth: 27-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts And Labor
- 1) Per side on a cast-iron pan.
- (2) See warranty for details.
- (3) Among leading brand single cavity 30" freestanding gas ranges.