Maytag 5.8 Cu Ft Black With Black Handle Gas Convection Freestanding Range - MGR8700DBK
Maytag is all business when it comes to adding flavor to your favorite dinners.
Count on this gas range with a Power™ burner to get the finest flavors out of
browning or sautéing. Plus, the EvenAir™ convection oven uses intense heat to
seal the juices into whatever you're cooking up—and get it all to the table
faster than a traditional oven. We made this 5.8 cu. ft. freestanding range
with the cooking features to pack flavor into every bite, and then we made it
sturdy enough to last for a decade. The 10-year limited parts warranty1 gives
you the confidence for cooking up favorites for years. All that and the fact
that this gas range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with
genuine American pride make it vintage Maytag.
- 17,000-BTU Power™ Burner Favorites will be sizzling before you know
it with our 17,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in
45 seconds2, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- EvenAir™ Convection EvenAir™ convection heats food inside and out
to seal in flavors and juices. A fan evenly circulates air for consistent
temperatures and uniform browning, baking and roasting. So when you're lookin'
for crispy and juicy, count on intense heat to help get the finest flavors
out of your favorites.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty1 on the Burners, Grates and Cavity
With a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the cooktop burners, oven burners,
cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep
cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA Maytag is invested
in America. We're proud to say: from Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag® freestanding
ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Variable Broil You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a
juicy steak. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just
the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet
peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you
sizzling faster than you can set the table.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity As the industry's largest capacity gas range
available3, Maytag® freestanding gas ranges never bite off more than they
can chew. Its 5.8 cu. ft. capacity has enough space for even your largest
dishes and pans—so you'll be confident cooking for the whole crew.
Configuration And Overview
- Fuel Type Gas
- Range Type Freestanding
- Size (In.) 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 5.8
- Cooktop Element Style Sealed Burner
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type Sealed Burner
- Left Front Element-Burner Power 17000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type Sealed Burner
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power 9500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type Sealed Burner
- Right Front Element-Burner Power 15000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type Sealed Burner
- Cooktop Surface Color Color Coordinated
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type Sealed Burner
- Dishwasher Safe Yes
- Grate Finish Matte
- Grate Material Cast Iron
- Grate Type Continuous
- Number Of Grates 2
- Cooktop Surface Material Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number Of Cooking Element-Burners 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power 8000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power 11000 BTU
- Broiler Location Top Of Oven
- Convection Element Type Single-Fan
- Convection Functions Bake, Roast
- Hidden Bake Yes
- Light Type Incandescent
- Number Of Oven Lights 1
- Number Of Oven Racks 2
- Number Of Rack Guides 7
- Oven Cooking System Thermal
- Oven Rack Type 1 Standard, 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning AquaLift® Technology Clean
- Heating Element On Indicator Light No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light No
- Bake Element Power 18000 BTU
Style And Extras
- Drawer Type Storage Drawer
- Selections Cook Time, Delay Cook, Energy Save Mode, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant No
- UL Yes
- Unit: 190 lbs
- Shipping: 200 lbs
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 47.88"
- Depth: 27.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts And Labor