Maytag Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Convection Range - MER8850DSS
When it comes to cooking, a Maytag® electric oven has the power to bring out intense taste in any meal. Whether it's searing a steak in 45 seconds with the Power™ element or starting your roast off the right way with the consistent heat of Power Preheat, you can count on fine flavors from this freestanding oven. EvenAir™ true convection roasts up to 30% faster1** for delicious dinners with all the tasty, crispy and juicy sealed in. And the stainless steel handle and die-cast metal knobs on this electric oven help make sure it stays serving up delectable for a decade. If you're looking for a convection oven that's made to cook and built to last, a Maytag® electric freestanding oven can quick-cook a juicy steak, slow-cook your favorite roasts and stand up to the busiest kitchen for years.
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power™ Element
Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with the 10" 3,200-watt
Power™ element. With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds2,it uses
intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Power Preheat
When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal,
Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes5.* Just dial in the
degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up
the heat for 25% faster4 preheating. With Power Vents moving air throughout
the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element
EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest
flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even
temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed
in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster1, so you're always ready to
bring tasty, crispy and juicy to thetable.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
On Maytag® freestanding ranges, that shine we added isn't just for show.
The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality
materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical
as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty3 on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
With a 10-year limited parts warranty3 on the glass cooktop, elements
and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
Maytag is invested in America. We're proud to say: from Tulsa, Oklahoma to
you, Maytag® freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled
in the U.S.A.
- Variable Broil
You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable
broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures
for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust
to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you
can set the table.
Configuration and Overview
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Size (In.): 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 6.2
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3000/2200/1100 watt
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Triple
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3200 watt
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 10"
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Radiant
- Cooktop Surface Material: Glass
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W@240 V
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 925W@240V
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal
- Oven Rack Type: 1 Max Capacity, 2 Standard
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Technology Clean
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Bake Element Power: 3600W@240 V
Style and Extras
- Drawer Type: Warming Drawer
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Selections: Control Lockout, Cook Time, Delay Cook, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: No
- UL: Yes
- Height: 47.88"
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 27.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts