Rolatape 415 15-1/2" Measuring Wheel, Model 32-415M
Disk wheels for measuring? Just get brush caught in your spokes one time and
you'll know one of the reasons the Rolatape 415 was developed. The 415 keeps
you measuring accurately, down to the nearest inch, through the roughest conditions.
Construction sites, geological field applications, engineering and trail-blazing
all give the 415 a chance to shine.
- All Steel Construction
Heavy duty strength and durability
- Solid steel disk wheel
Measures through brush without catching in spokes
- Measurement units on disk circumference
Provides measurements in inches, tenths of feet or decimeters and centimeters
- 5-digit steel counter Records up to 100,000 feet or meters with convenient
reset knob (Dual counters available)
- Wheel Stand
Keeps wheel upright when not in use
- Wheel brake
Transport to second site without losing existing measurement
- UOM: Meters, Decimeters, Centimeters
- Counter Type: Single
- Circumference: 1 Meter
- Handle Type: 29"
- Extended Dimensions: 39.4", 3.4"
- Collapsed Dimension: 14.5"
- Diameter: 12.6""
- Unit: 9 lbs
- Shipping: 11 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts