La Cornue 43" CornuFe 110 Gloss Black With Satin Chrome Dual Fuel Range - C1MN
- 4.59 Cu. Ft.
- Left Oven - 2.2 Cu. Ft.
- Right Oven - 2.39 Cu. Ft.
- One 17,500 BTU central burner
- Three 12,000 BTU burners
- One 6,000 BTU simmer burner (down to 600 BTU)
- Solid Brass burners equipped with Thermocouple Safety Mechanism
- French side-swing enameled steel doors
- Two electric convection ovens, one of which features seven cooking modes
- Four interior oven racks included (two flat racks, two dropped racks)
- Two enamel baking trays and one trivet
Power and Fuel
- Voltage is 240V 60Hz, 21 AMP
- Each range is shipped with a 4-Prong plug which is to be used with a NEMA
- Requires properly grounded branch circuit protected by a circuit breaker
or time-delay fuse (30 AMP)
- Gas connection 1/2 inch NPT at rear right-hand side
- Natural gas range with propane conversion kit included
- High-Altitude Kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet
- Height: 35.8" - 36.9"
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 25.6"
- Left Oven (W x D x H): 16.9" x 15.2" x 14.9"
- Right Oven (W x D x H): 16.9" x 15.2" x 16.1"
- Unit: 350 lbs
- Shipping: 425 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
More reasons to buy the La Cornue C1MN from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The La Cornue C1MN is Brand New.
- The La Cornue C1MN Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Height (inches)||35.8 - 36.9|
|General Warranty||3 Year|
|Number of Burners / Elements||5|
|Number of Oven Racks||4|
|Oven Capacity (Cu.Ft.)||4.59|
|Oven Type||Dual Fuel|
|Rack Type||Flat / Dropped|
|Electrical Frequency||21 Amps|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
La Cornue 43" CornuFe 110 Gloss Black With Satin Chrome Dual Fuel Range
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.