Lodge Cast Iron Cornstick Pan - L27C3
The individual cornsticks, shaped like ears of corn, are a traditional favorite
for generations of Lodge fans. These crispy crusted darlin’s leave your
guests yellin’ for more. Great with soups, stews and chili. Available in
- 7-Stick, 12" x 5-1/2"
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Cast Iron improves baking performance.
- Children love the different shapes.
- Bakeware will last 100 years or more.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care:
- Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately.
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.