Lodge Cast Iron 10.25" Skillet - L8SK3
The Lodge 10-1/4-inch Skillet was rated as one of the two dozen essential tools
in the home and kitchen (Martha Stewart Living February 2008). We have a size
and shape to meet any of your cooking needs, with assist handles for easier
- 10-1/4" dia., 2" depth
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care:
- Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately.
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the
- Unit: 5.6 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.