Denon 7 Channel Black Network AV Receiver - AVR-X3100W
Equipped with both WiFi and Bluetooth wireless technologies, the AVR-X3100W
A/V receiver lets you listen to your favorite tracks from your portable audio
player, smartphone and tablet, as well as from your home network. Choose from
a wide range of internet radio stations, and listen to your favorite tracks
from music streaming services such as Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify. You can
also listen to tracks on your DLNA home PC or Mac, and the AVR-X3100W is equipped
with dual RF antennas for maximum Bluetooth and WiFi reception quality.
The AVR-X3100W's advanced video processor is equipped to handle future 4K Ultra
HD 60 Hz full rate content as well as featuring 4:4:4 Pure Color 4K sub-sampling
pass-through, both features of the latest HDMI specification. The AVR-X3100W
is also certified by the Imaging Science Foundation for video quality, and is
equipped with the full suite of ISFccc advanced video calibration controls.
The powerful 7 channel amplifier section features identical power amp design
on all channels along with high current discrete power output devices. Rated
at 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, .08% THD), the AVR-X3100W is
also rated to drive lower impedance speakers, down to 4 ohms. Our new Eco amplifier
mode automatically adjusts power output based on volume level, and an on-screen
Eco meter lets you see the power consumption savings in real time.
Featuring Audyssey's Gold suite of advanced DSP audio processing algorithms,
the AVR-X3100W includes Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement
and correction system, along with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Audyssey Dynamic
EQ. Audyssey DSX (Dynamic Surround Expansion) provides the ability to add front
height or front wide speakers.
- Built-in Bluetooth, WiFi, AirPlay, and DLNA
Stream your favorite tracks wirelessly to the AVR-X3100W via Bluetooth
and Wi-Fi. The Bluetooth wireless feature remembers up to 8 different Bluetooth
source devices, and features automatic power on and pairing. Via your Wi-Fi
home network, you can stream your favorite tracks from Pandora, SiriusXM and
Spotify subscription services (not all services available in all markets).
You can also choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Dual antennas
assure reliable and stable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi transmission and reception.
You can also stream your favorite music from your Apple devices, including
the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad via the built-in AirPlay feature. You can
also access content on your PC or Mac via the DLNA 1.5 compatibility. An RJ-45
wired LAN port is provided for direct connection to your home network
- Audyssey Gold DSP with MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ, Dynamic Volume, Audyssey
As the first A/V receiver manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP
audio algorithms, Denon has introduced the most Audyssey-equipped products,
and the AVR-X3100W features the Audyssey Gold suite of DSP audio processing
functions, which includes MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume, and Audyssey
DSX for front height or wide speakers.
Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system
matches your speakers to your room's acoustics, for the smoothest, most natural
tonal balance. MultEQ XT provides greater filter precision for the main and
surround speakers, with 8x the resolution compared to the base MultEQ system,
along with the ability to measure at up to 8 locations in the room.
Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually
adjust tonal balance so that the sound you hear is full range, even at lower
volume levels, and Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying volume jumps,
especially with overly loud commercials.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:X, Audyssey DSX Additional Front Channel
The advanced audio decoding section includes the latest high resolution lossless
decoders including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. There are also 3
additional audio decoding options for expanding the front soundstage:
With the AVR-X3100W Amp Assign function you can choose to use 2 of the available
amp channels to drive front height or wide speakers, or you can run a 7 speaker
setup and add a stereo amp connected to the pre-outputs to drive another pair
of front height or wide speakers.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz adds the option of 2 additional front height speakers.
- DTS Neo:X provides the option of front height or front wide speakers.
- Audyssey DSX provides the option of front height or front wide speakers
- Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
With the supplied Quick Setup guide along with the intuitive on screen Setup
Assistant, you'll have the AVR-X3100W configured quickly and easily. You can
even control the setup via your PC's web browser, our use our available iOS
and Android Denon Remote Apps with your smartphone or tablet.
- New Tablet Apps
In addition to the Denon Remote Apps, which are available for iOS and Android
devices, we've also created a new tablet app for larger screen sizes. It's
available for Android tablets, iPads and the Kindle Fire.
- Convenient USB Port
The convenient USB port on the front panel lets you stream tunes from your
iPod, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and charge your device at the same time.
- Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
The powerful amplifier section features identical circuit design for all 7
channels, with equal power across all channels as well. The AVR-X3100W is
conservatively rated at 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, .08%
THD), and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance 4 ohms speakers.
Our new Eco amplifier mode adjusts the power amplifier's output according
to the volume level to reduce power consumption, and the on-screen Eco meter
lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
- Multi-room Listening
Enjoy stereo sound from one source in one room, and 5.1 surround sound from
another source in the main room. Simply connect a pair of stereo speakers
to the multi-room amplified outputs. Or, connect a separate stereo amp and
speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs, and enjoy full 7 channel surround sound in
the main room.
The dual HDMI outputs support different program sources, so you can enjoy
a surround movie in the main room and a separate stereo program with video
from a different source in the second room.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
With a single subwoofer setup, room acoustics and the subwoofer's location
you may not experience optimum deep bass response. Instead, because of room
resonances, deep bass quality may be uneven due to room interaction.
With the AVR-X3100W's dual subwoofer outputs, you can connect two subwoofers
and place them in different parts of the room to enjoy smoother and more accurate
deep bass response.
- Color Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
The high quality speaker terminals feature multi-way connection capability,
to handle a wide variety of speaker cable termination types. They're also
color coded for correct hookup the very first time, and color coded speaker
cable labels are included.
- Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
There are 4 Quick Select function buttons on the front panel and on the ergonomic
remote control, that let you get to your favorite sources quickly. The Quick
Select function even remembers your preferred audio settings for each one.
- External Control and IP Control Capabilities
As part of Denon's IN-Command series of custom integration friendly A/V components,
the AVR-X3100W is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced
control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration
For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater
system, the AVR-X3100W features an IR (infrared) remote control input on the
The AVR-X3100W can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the
network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via WiFi wireless
The AVR-X3100W also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol)
certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 home automation
equipment, and it's also compatible with Crestron home automation equipment.
- Series: IN-Command
- Equal Power Amplifiers: Yes - 7 Channel
- Power Output Per Channel(20Hz-20kHz, 0.08%THD@8ohm): 105 Watts
- Power Output Per Channel(1kHz, 0.7%THD@6ohm): 135 Watts
- Maximum Power Output Per Channel: 215 Watts
- High-Current/Discrete Amplifiers
- Remote Control: Simple
- Interactive Owners Manual on CD-R
- HDMI Inputs: 8 (3D/1080p/4K60)
- HDMI Outputs: 2
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI Deep Color Support
- HDMI xvYCC Color Space Support
- HDMI SACD/DSD Support
- Front Panel Inputs: HDMI/USB
- Digital Inputs: Optical: 2
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial: 2
- Analog Audio Inputs: 5
- Tuner: AM/FM
- Composite Video Inputs: 3
- Composite Video Outputs: 1
- Component Video Inputs: 2
- Component Video Outputs: 1
- Ethernet Port - Network Audio/Photo Streaming
- Wi-Fi Built-in
- Bluetooth Built-in
- RS-232 Port – Third Party Remote Controllers
- IR Serial Remote In/Out terminals
- +12v Trigger Output
- Variable Multi-Zone Pre-Amp Outputs Yes/Zone 2
- Multi Zone Video Output: HDMI
- Main Zone Pre-Amp Outputs: 7.2
- Detachable Power Cord
- Wi-Fi Built-in
- Mobile App Control: Android, iOS & Kindle Fire
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Online Music Streaming Services: Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM
- Subscription Required
- dlna 1.5 Certified
- Windows Certification: Windows 8/RT
- vTuner Internet Radio Service
- Compatible Music Formats - USB: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF,
- Compatible Music Formats - dlna Streaming: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC,
- High Resolution Audio Format Support: 192kHz/24-bit FLAC & WAV,
96kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, DSD
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Flickr Photo Streaming
- Made for iPod/iPhone Certified USB Input
- I/P Control for Home Automation
- Web Browser Control and Setup
- Online Firmware Update Capability
- Easy Setup Assistant for First Time Setup
- Input Delete Function
- Auto/Manual Room Equalization
- Audyssey MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ
- Audyssey Pro Calibration Ready
- Variable High/Low Pass Crossover Points (12/24dB) - 40/60/80/100/ 120/150/200/250
- Source Function Renaming
- Video Conversion – Analog to HDMI
- Video Scaling: Yes (1080P/4K60 Ultra HD)
- Icon-Based Graphical User Interface with Video Overlay
- Audio Signal Delay – By source
- 56 Station Auto-Preset Memory Tuning
- Video Select Control: Yes wHDMI
- Multi-Source/Multi-Zone: 2S/2Z
- High Pass Filter for Multi-Zone Outputs
- Discrete Remote Power On/Off, Source Selection and Volume for Main and Second/Third*
- Assignable Amplifier Configuration of Surround Back Channels: Surround
Back, Zone 2, PLIIz, DSX, Biamp
- Relay-Controlled Protection Circuits
- Pre Labled Assignable Digital Inputs
- Pre Labled Assignable Analog Inputs
- Digital to Analog Conversion Multi Zone Outputs: HDMI, Coaxial ,
- Speaker Terminals: New Horizontal Layout, 12 o'clock Wire Input
- Audio DAC: 192kHz/24-bit
- Video Processing: Analog Device 12-bit -ADV8003
- Independent Power Supplies
- DSP Processor: Analog Devices 32-bit
- Maximum Channel Processing: 7.1
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz - with Cinema, Music, Game Modes
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital+ Decoding
- Dolby Digital Surround EX Decoding
- dts-HD Master Audio and High Resolution Decoding
- dts ES Discrete 6.1 Decoding
- dts Neo:X Matrix Upmixing
- dts Neo:6 Stereo-to-Surround Cinema and Music Mode
- dts 96/24 5.1 for DVD-Video Processing
- Audyssey Dynamic Surround Expansion (DSX) Processing
- Pure Direct/Direct/Stereo Modes on Digital/Analog inputs
- Multi-Channel Stereo Mode
- Video Game Mode
- Mono Movie Surround Mode
- Rock Arena Surround Mode
- Matrix Surround Mode
- Jazz Club Surround Mode
- Virtual Surround Mode – For 2 Speakers/Headphones
- Height: 6.6"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 14.92"
- Unit: 23.58 lbs
- Shipping: 29 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above