Viking 30" Professional 7 Series Stainless Steel Electric Double French-Door Wall Oven - VDOF730WH
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional Premiere ovens including the patented VariSpeed Dual Flow™ Convection System, Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler, meat probe, TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm's reach.
Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Open Both Doors With One Hand
Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
CoolLitĀ™ LED Lights
Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on.
Vari-Speed Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
Six porcelain-coated rack positions with three oven racks, including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks in the upper oven and one in the lower oven ensures heavy pans are easily moved
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready™ Preheat ensures super-fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks in the upper oven and one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack in the lower oven
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete
- Meat probe feature in upper oven sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element in both oven cavities provide easy cleanup
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy
- Height: 51-7/8"
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 39-1/2"
- Height: 50-5/8"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 24"
- Width Both Ovens: 25-5/16"
- Height Both Ovens: 16-1/2"
- Depth Both Ovens: 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items