Honeywell 8" Round Static Pressure Regular Damper, Model SPRD8
Single-blade, steel barometric damper used to bypass excess air when majority
of zone dampers are closed.
- Counter-balanced weighted arm to control bypass air for zoned systems
- Air pressure in duct system increases as zone dampers close, pushing the
SPRD open automatically
- Arm and weight both adjustable to control amount of air bypassed
- Recommended for low pressure systems with less than 0.5 in. wc
- For larger systems and tighter pressure control, use MARD damper and static
pressure controller (SPC)
- Additional weights available
- Application: Static Pressure Regulating Damper
- Used With: Honeywell zoning systems
- Size: 8"
- Shape: Round
- Motor: Weighted damper arm