JL Audio ProWedge Enclosed Subwoofer System with Dual 12W6v3-D4 Subwoofer Driver - 93309
Enclosed Subwoofer System with Dual 12W6v3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet
(1200 W, 4 O) - Sealed Enclosure
W6v3 ProWedge™ systems incorporate our high-performance W6v3 subwoofer
drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth,
powerful and articulate bass. The drivers and enclosures are designed and built
in our Miramar, Florida factory, incorporating multiple patented technologies.
A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
- V-Groove MDF Construction
This advanced cabinet-building technique uses CNC-machining to create
precise panel joints that make enclosure assembly more efficient and exact.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis - DMA Optimized Motor
JL Audio's proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis system is a powerful
suite of FEA-based modeling systems, first developed by JL Audio in 1997 and
refined over the years to scientifically address the issue of speaker motor
linearity. This leads to vastly reduced distortion and faithfully reproduced
transients... or put simply: tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Elevated Frame Cooling (U.S. Patent #6,219,431 & #6,229,902)
JL Audio's patented Elevated Frame Cooling design delivers cool air through
slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker. This
not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic
parameter shifts and power compression.
- Floating Cone Attach Method - FCAM™ (U.S. Patent #6,501,844)
This assembly technique, conceived by JL Audio, ensures proper surround geometry
in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil
- Pole-Vent Airflow Control - PVAC (U.S. Patent #6,535,613)
In high-powered subwoofer drivers, thermal management is essential.
- W6v2/W6v3 Terminal Jumper System
Information on connecting the dual voice coils using the Terminal Jumper System
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
Carefully engineered lead-wire design and attachments ensure controlled,
quiet lead-wire behavior under the most extreme excursion demands.
- Customizable Trim Ring (U.S. Patent #D480,709)
This removable ring can be painted to match the installation theme and directly
receives JL Audio grille mesh inserts (sold separately).
- Precision Built in USA
JL Audio's Miramar, Florida loudspeaker production facility is one
of the most advanced in the world.
- Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet.
- Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Recommended amplifier power: 600 - 1200W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grille Included: Yes
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Width: 14.125"
- Height: 16"
- Depth: 22.5"
- Unit: 40 lbs
- Shipping: 42 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited Parts And Labor