Dacor Renaissance 30" Black Glass Double Wall Oven - RNOV230B
The sleek ThinLine™ door design of the Renaissance Wall Oven elegantly
blends with your kitchen cabinetry to create a flush and seamless appearance.
To add a gentle touch and feel, SoftShut™ hinges softly pull the door closed
for you. Combined with Dacor's signature features this is all together a truly
- 3/4" Door creates cabinet-depth appearance.
- SoftShut™ Hinges pull the door softly closed to prevent slamming.
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative
- Renaissance 30" Double Wall Oven in Black Glass with vertical stainless
steel trim - ships with Millennia Style brushed stainless steel handle.
- 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity (30" models - 4.5 cubic feet/27"
models) to accommodate large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30
minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System (in each oven cell) with
fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking
time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat™ Broil Element (3,500W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element
to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes (in each oven): Pure Convection™, Convection Bake,
Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Bake and Broil
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multi-rack cooking.
- 2 GlideRacks™ and 1 Chrome rack in each oven cell. GlideRacks fully
extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system for moving
heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily. GlideRacks and Chrome racks
are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold,
10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook
time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven
into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in
- Self-Cleaning Mode in each oven cell.
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
- Electrical: 240 V, 60 Hz, 50 A
- Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft. (Both Ovens)
- Height: 50 1/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor