Miele 30" ContourLine Stainless Steel Plumbed Convection Wall Oven - H6780BPSS
- M Touch controls are both easy to operate and navigate. An intuitive swipe of the screen will quickly lead you to your desired selection
- Self Clean Oven
- 19 Operating Modes including Moisture Plus (plumbed only) — through increasing the humidity in the oven you can perfect your results e.g. crusty, glossy breads, juicy meats
- MasterChef Plus - fully functional automatic programs to create 15 different types of bread at home
- MasterChef menu offers over 100 food types to cook to perfection
- Wireless Roast Probe for safe. Easy handling and perfect roasting results
- Favorites - up to 20 recipes
- Sabbath Program
- CleanGlass Door
- TwinPower Fans provide optimum and even distribution of hot air
- Soft Open and Soft Close for an easier handling
- ComfortSwivel Handle moves with the motion of your wrist, creating a more ergonomic feel when opening and closing the oven door
- ComfortSwivel handle
- CleanTouch Steel™
- Warm Cookware
- Slow Cooking
- Favorites 20
- Crisp Function
- Sabbath Program
- MasterChef Plus Programs 15
- MasterChef Programs >100
- Convection Broil
- Grilling motor (rotisserie not included)
- Maxi Broil
- Gentle Bake
- Convection Bake
- Moisture Plus (plumbed only)
- Self-clean oven
- Unheated catalyzer
- CleanGlass door
Safety and Convenience
- System Lock
- Cool touch front
- Appliance cooling system
- Safety switch-off
- Multilingual display
- Delay start
- Soft Open/Soft Close door
- RemoteVision capable (available Q4 2014)
- Temperature display (F/C): F/C
- Date display
- Metric/Imperial conversion
Oven Interior & Lighting
- Halogen lighting: 2
- Self-clean ready PerfectClean side-runners: 2 per oven
- Number of convection fans: 4
- Embossed numbers of shelf levels: 6
- Cavity volume in cu.ft.: 2x 4.63 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 208/240V 30A 60Hz circuit
- Power Cord: Yes - NEMA 14-30 plug
- Electrical Rating: 120/208V, 30A, 60Hz 5800w / 120/240V, 30A, 60Hz 4400w
- Total Amps: 240V / 24.166A / 208V / 21.15A
- Plumbing Requirements
An Inline water filter, like activated carbon, is required to reduce mineral deposits. Do not connect to a Reverse Osmosis (RO) water
system. Connect to a cold water supply only not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Must be connected to a shut-off valve. The water shutoff valve must be accessible after installation. The water pressure must be between 14.5 and 145 psi (1 and 10 bars). If the pressure is higher, install a pressure-reducing valve. The supplied hose has a length of 4' 11" (1.5 m). The hose must not be shortened.
- Grilling and Roasting insert: 1
- Wireless roast probe: 1
- Self-clean ready PerfectClean wire rack: 6
- PerfectClean universal tray: 2
- PerfectClean perforated baking tray: 1
- Self-clean ready PerfectClean FlexiClips rack: 2
Overall Unit Excluding Fascia
- Width: 28 3/8"
- Height: 27 3/4"
- Depth: 23 3/4"
- Oven Door Clearance: 23"
- Width: 29 13/16"
- Height: 28 5/8"
- Depth: 7/8"
- Width: 24 1/2"
- Height: 16 5/8"
- Depth: 18 1/4"
Built-In (Minimum Cabinet):
- Width: 28 1/2"
- Depth: 24"
- Opening Height: 28 1/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts