MakerBot True Blue Large Spool PLA Filament, Model MP05776
Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent filament optimized for Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers and the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer. Like all MakerBot Filaments, it’s made in the USA and tested in-house to help produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Explore your creativity with a wide variety of colors and special properties in a filament with a consistently round diameter to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers. When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, MakerBot PLA Filament helps produce higher quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Non-toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn.
- Draw inspiration from an exciting range of colors and properties (including Translucent, Sparkly, and Glow in the Dark).
- Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- MakerBot Filaments are guaranteed to have NO heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, and Bisphenol A (BPA).
- The filament diameter is consistently round to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
- Every color is comprehensively quality tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron layer resolutions to verify the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice print all types of models (including those with tight corners, long and short overhangs, floors, ceilings, etc.).
- Every color also undergoes long-duration testing using a large 3D model that requires 18-24 hour of print time, to ensure there are no deviations in print quality.
- Every millimeter of MakerBot Filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing.
- All MakerBot Filaments are Triple Laser Verified.
- Glass Temp: 140~149° F (60~65° C)
- Melting Temp: 302~320° F (150~160° C)
- Nozzle Temp: 419° F (215° C)
- Replicator 2 ( and Earlier Models)
- Replicator 5TH Generation Model
- Replicator Z18
- Spool Diameter: 9.84"
- Spool Width: 1.57"
- Spool Hub Hole: 2"
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Unit: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs