Bang & Olufsen 55" Black Beovision Avant 4K LCD HDTV - 1856780
- Unfolding sound: BeoVison Avant is a celebration of movement. An unforgettable fusion of Ultra High-Definition (4K) picture and iconic Bang & Olufsen sound, that unfolds before your very eyes.
- Redefining TV sound
- Ground-breaking impact: Precision tuned to Bang & Olufsen's most exacting standard, BeoVision Avant redefines the audio impact a TV can deliver. The 3-channel speaker system harnesses three dedicated tweeters, three midrange units and two powerful bass drivers. The result is a fusion of clarity and power that truly embodies Bang & Olufsen's commitment to ultimate sound.
- Immersive dialogue: The dedicated centre speaker sits directly below the screen, enhancing the connection between you and the actors with exceptional clarity of speech. You will hear even the smallest details in the dialogue and nuances in the soundscape – allowing you to become fully immersed in the story.
- Stunning stereo performance
- Integrated freedom: Hidden inside the sleek, minimalist exterior lies a truly ground-breaking, fully integrated sound system. Whether you are listening to integrated music services such as Spotify or Deezer, or accessing countless internet radio stations, you can now enjoy all your favourite tunes in one place – a truly liberating solution with iconic Bang & Olufsen acoustic performance.
- 3-channel stereo sound
- A landscape of sound: While you can always add additional speakers to fully customise your soundscape, the built-in 3-channel stereo is more than powerful enough to transform your living space.
- Flexible surroun: BeoVision Avant manages your speaker output depending on your setup and taste. In a full surround setup with two additional front speakers, a subwoofer and two rear speakers, BeoVision Avant devotes all its built-in drivers to dialogue. Alternatively, BeoVision Avant can replace the two additional front speakers by splitting its own drivers into dedicated right, left and centre channels. For the most flexible and discreet full-surround setup incorporate our Immaculate Wireless Sound speakers for multi-channel wireless audio.
- Automatic Speaker Calibration
- Bespoke sound: BeoVision Avant lets you configure multiple speakers to precisely tailor sound depending on the room and listening position. You can further optimise and refine these individual sound zones using the included microphone.
- Ultra High-Definition (4K)
- The art of imagery: Every BeoVision Avant is meticulously tested and perfected at our factory, an exquisite process of technology and refinement that delivers Ultra High-Definition (4K) imagery with unrivalled impact.
- Adaptive contrast
- The perfect black: Even when the screen is bathed in full daylight, the adaptive contrast algorithm ensures pitch-black shadows so your eyes can enjoy the experience without strain.
- Local dimming
- Contrasted imagery: Experience the most extreme sports or action footage with crystal sharp, dynamic precision. The Ultra High-Definition screen combines local dimming across more than 8 million pixels, bringing out the tiniest details in the action.
- Picture modes
- Eye-opener: The Adaptive mode of BeoVision Avant constantly and automatically adjust the picture, but you can also select among dedicated settings that allow you to optimise your viewing experience for advanced gaming, watching your favourite film or projecting external media.
- Director’s cut: When you watch a film, BeoVision Avant automatically adjusts colour temperature to 6500 Kelvin, giving you the truest possible vision of what the director and cinematographer intended.
- Reflex technology: Connect a game console and immerse yourself in a universe of speed and agility. Enjoy lightning-fast screen refresh to match your instincts, as you journey through worlds with unsurpassed depth and detail.
- Vivid memories: Relive your favourite family moments with stunning, big screen impact. BeoVision Avant lets you import photos and video directly via your mobile device (DLNA), USB or wireless network.
- Antireflection coating
- Crafted materials: BeoVision Avant dampens disturbing screen reflections by more than 98% by using high-grade anti-reflection coating on the front and rear surfaces of the flawless, dual-layer reinforced glass.
- Precision choreography: Designer Torsten Valeur wanted to design a TV that only revealed its true potential, when needed. The stunning sound that distinguishes BeoVision Avant as something truly special is therefore incorporated into the very act of switching it on.
- Seamless coordination
- On the floor: The floor stand gives BeoVision Avant incredible flexibility, allowing it to gracefully pivot up to 90 degrees from the wall in order to reach its optimal viewing angle.
- Discreet presence
- On a table: The table stand slightly tilts the BeoVision Avant 55” back, leaving the screen floating above the table and hiding the stand from the eye. The TV comes to life by lifting to an upright position, allowing the speakers below the screen to unfold.
- Wall decoration
- On the wall: BeoVision Avant mounts elegantly on the wall and, despite its size, pivots serenely up to 60 degrees from its starting position.
- Flowing transitions
- Framing beauty
- An eye for detail: The design philosophy of BeoVision Avant celebrates smooth, natural transitions. The seamless flow of the glass screen into the high-gloss, black anodised aluminium frame is a feat of incredible subtlety and detail.
- Seamless beauty: Our attention to detail also applies to the rear part of BeoVision Avant. A sleek, minimalist delight that hides connectors, unsightly card readers, vents, screws and cables out of sight, including a dedicated compartment for your Apple TV.
- Progression design
- Defining mechanics: The distinctive beauty in the movement of BeoVision Avant is the culmination of fearless design and innovation.
- One beautiful movement
- 89 years of craft: Every Bang & Olufsen design has been a step forward, and each iteration has lead up to the BeoVision Avant – 89 years of craft in one beautiful movement.
- Automatic bass adaptation
- Constant bass optimisation:
A speaker’s distance to the nearest wall has a dramatic influence on the depth and impact of its low-end output. To counter this effect when the TV is mounted on the motorised wall bracket, Bang & Olufsen's specialist acoustic and sound engineers developed Automatic Bass Adaptation. This ensures optimised bass performance by constantly adjusting low-end speaker output according to its relative position from the wall.
- Chromatic Room Adaptation
- Adaptive sensitivity: A primary sensor evaluates the intensity of light in front of BeoVision Avant, and a secondary sensor measures lighting and hue behind the screen. Using this collective data, BeoVision Avant constantly adjusts white balance to deliver incredible visual impact, with colour-saturated, vivid imagery.
- Designers: Torsten Valeur & David Lewis
- Screen Type: 55" 16:9 TFT LCD, glare surface
- Backlight Type: Edge-type LED
- Backlight Dimming: 1.5 local backlight dimming
- Resolution: 4K
- Refresh Rate: 100 Hz/120 Hz
- Picture Optimisation: VisionClear
- Room Adaptation: Automatic Picture Control with Chromatic Room Adaptation adjusting the picture performance to the light conditions in the room.
- Loudspeaker: Integrated 3-channel stereo
- Surround Sound: Integrated digital 7.1 surround sound module
- Wireless Speaker Compatibility: Standard built-in, WiSA compliant. Connect up to eight BeoLab speakers wirelessly in addition to the wired speakers.
- PL 1-5 (Power Link): For connection of external speakers in a surround sound setup
- Monitor Control: For future use
- PUC 1-3 A+B: For IR control signals to external equipment connected to an HDMI IN or AV IN socket. Allows you to control non-Bang & Olufsen equipment with your Bang & Olufsen remote control.
- Control 1-2: For future use
- EXT. IR: For future use
- HDMI IN 1-5: The High Definition Multimedia Interface allows you to connect many different sources, such as set-top boxes, multimedia
players, Blu-ray players, or a PC. HDMI 1 is recommended for UHD (Ultra High Definition) sources.
- AV IN: For connection of analogue video or audio equipment. Different adaptors are needed. Adaptors are available from your Bang & Olufsen retailer.
- USB: For connection of a USB device to browse digital photos, video or music files.
- Ethernet: For connection to the Internet. For software updates, access to WebMedia, NetRadio and PUC downloads.
- STAND: For connection of a motorised stand or wall bracket.
- Easy Access Socket Panel
- HDMI IN (6): HDMI IN connection of additional equip ment. You can also connect a camera or a game console.
- MIC: For connection of a calibration microphone, to be able to calibrate connected speakers automatically.
- USB: For connection of a USB device to browse digital photos, video or music files via your media browser (HomeMedia).
- Power Amplifiers
- 8 amplifiers – one per driver
- 3 x 60 watts for treble
- 3 x 60 watts for midrange
- 2 x 60 watts for bass
- Placement Options
- Table stand: raises the TV to an upright position from its 9 degree slightly tilted resting position.
- Floor stand: allows screen to move up to 90 degrees from the wall.
- Wall bracket: allows the screen to move up to 60 degrees from the wall. Choose right or left sided wall bracket.
- Height: 70.6"
- Width: 128.3"
- Depth: 9.6"
- With Wall Bracket
- Height: 79.3"
- Width: 128.3"
- Depth: 11.0"
- With Table Stand
- Height: 75.9"
- Width: 128.3"
- Depth: 33.1"
- Maximum Height: 86.1"
- Maximum Depth: 36.4"
- With Floor Stand
- Height: 122.0"
- Width: 128.3"
- Depth: 23.5"
- Stand Depth: 58.5"
- Unit: 120.2 lbs
- Shipping: 140 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||6|
|Input Connectors||HDMI, AV, USB, Ethernet, Ext. In|
|Output Connectors||PL (Power Link), PUC, Mic|
|Panel Depth (inches)||9.6|
| || |
Bang & Olufsen 55" Black Beovision Avant 4K LCD HDTV
Back Ordered 4 To 6 Weeks
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Bang & Olufsen 1856780 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bang & Olufsen 1856780 is Brand New.
- The Bang & Olufsen 1856780 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.