Energy Star Rated - No
Reliance 40 Gallon Tall High Output Gas Water Heater - 1240GQRT
- 12-year limited tank & parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty
- 50,000 BTU input for faster recovery
- High-Recovery model provides more hot water for peak demand periods
- Electronic gas control valve that provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Self-cleaning Sta-Kleen® PEX dip tube helps maintain efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Glass-lined tank with dual heavy-duty anode rods to protect against corrosion
- “Environmentally-Friendly” Non-CFC foam insulation
- Piezo igniter allows for easy “one-hand” pilot ignition without matches
- Factory-installed PEX polymer lined heat trap nipples
- Factory-installed temperature & pressure (T&P) relief valve
- Capacity (Gallons): 40
- Family Size: 3
- Energy Factor: 0.59
- Annual Cost of Operation: $277
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Limited Warranty Tank: 12
- Limited Warranty Parts: 12
- Limited Warranty Labor: 1
- Max BTUs Input: 50,000
- Emissions: Low NOx
- Foam Insulation: Yes
- Water Connection Location: Top
- Water Connection Size: 3/4
- UPC: 91193002780
- First Hour Recovery (Gallons): 80
- Height: 58"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 20"
- Height w/Draft Hood (inches): 61 3/4"
- Diameter: 20"
- Vent Size: 4"
- Unit: 148lbs
- Shipping: 165 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 12 years parts and labor
Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
More reasons to buy the Reliance 12 40 GQRT from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Reliance 12 40 GQRT is Brand New.
- The Reliance 12 40 GQRT Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Gallon Capacity (cu.ft.)||40|
|Energy Star Qualified||No|
| || |
Reliance 40 Gallon Tall High Output Gas Water Heater
Special Order: 2 To 4 Weeks
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.