Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Piano Black Gloss HTM4 Diamond Center Channel Speaker - HTM4 (Sold As Each)
The greatest movie performers don’t always have the greatest stature. Think Al Pacino and Mel Gibson for starters. Perfect for smaller viewing areas, the compact HTM4 Diamond centre-channel speaker will seamlessly balance the sound in an 800 Series Diamond home theatre set-up, thanks to highly advanced, complementary technology like a Kevlar® bass/midrange driver and – for the first time ever – a diamond dome tweeter unit.
When you want cinema sound in a less-than-cinema-sized room, the HTM4 Diamond is the perfect centre channel speaker for smaller home theatre set ups, thanks to a neat space-saving design and combined bass/midrange driver.
Accurate high frequencies are important in the centre channel. Uniquely for a speaker of its size, the HTM4 Diamond incorporates a diamond dome tweeter - helping to make sure that speech and dialogue are as clear and well-defined as possible.
- Woven Kevlar
- Crossover Tuning
- Nautilus Tapering Tube
- Tweeter on Top
- Diamond Tweeters
- Quad Magnet Tweeter Motor
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 42Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz -20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 4.7 ohms)
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended cable impedance: 0.1 ohms
- Grille: Black Cloth
- Cabinet: Piano Black Gloss
- iHM50 System
- Micro USB to USB cable
- Stereo audio connection cable
- 100V -240V universal AC adaptor
- Unit: 27 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs.
- Width: 19.1"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 11.3"