Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Piano Black Gloss HTM4 Diamond Center Channel Speaker - HTM4
The greatest movie performers don’t always have the greatest stature. Think Al Pacino and Mel Gibson for starters. Perfect for smaller viewing areas, the compact HTM4 Diamond centre-channel speaker will seamlessly balance the sound in an 800 Series Diamond home theatre set-up, thanks to highly advanced, complementary technology like a Kevlar® bass/midrange driver and – for the first time ever – a diamond dome tweeter unit.
When you want cinema sound in a less-than-cinema-sized room, the HTM4 Diamond is the perfect centre channel speaker for smaller home theatre set ups, thanks to a neat space-saving design and combined bass/midrange driver.
Accurate high frequencies are important in the centre channel. Uniquely for a speaker of its size, the HTM4 Diamond incorporates a diamond dome tweeter - helping to make sure that speech and dialogue are as clear and well-defined as possible.
- Woven Kevlar
- Crossover Tuning
- Nautilus Tapering Tube
- Tweeter on Top
- Diamond Tweeters
- Quad Magnet Tweeter Motor
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 42Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz -20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 4.7 ohms)
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended cable impedance: 0.1 ohms
- Grille: Black Cloth
- Cabinet: Piano Black Gloss
- iHM50 System
- Micro USB to USB cable
- Stereo audio connection cable
- 100V -240V universal AC adaptor
- Unit: 27 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs.
- Width: 19.1"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 11.3"