Pac Audio Auxiliary Audio Input Interface - ISNI531
Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Radio must have a "SAT" button or have "CH", "CHANNEL", "CAT" or "CATEGORY" printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible. This is usually located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
Vehicle Specific Notes
- In 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the ISNI531 to work correctly.
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Requires the ISNI532 module
- 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Non-navigation radios use the ISNI532 module
- Infiniti FX35/FX45 2004 - 2008
- Infiniti G35 2004 - 2007
- Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2007
- Nissan 350Z 2005 - 2008
- Nissan Altima 2005 - 2006
- Nissan Armada 2007
- Nissan Frontier 2007 - 2011
- Nissan Maxima 2005 - 2008
- Nissan Murano 2004 - 2007
- Nissan Quest 2007 - 2009
- Nissan Titan 2004 - 2011
- Nissan Xterra 2007 - 2011