Pac Audio iPod/Auxiliary Audio Input Interface - GWP1AC1
Dension Gateway Pro connects your iPod or USB storage to your original car radio, providing music playback, menu based control and charging. The Gateway Pro also offers Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming (via A2DP) and handsfree mobile call handling, via the radio or steering wheel controls and displays your information in the cluster between the dials.
Gateway Pro incorporates the new Hotkey functionality, that allows the users to assign the CD changer buttons to a desired folder, album, song or menu position.
The Phone option provides access to the phone book and the call logs (received, missed, dialed).
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- A2DP streaming
- Basic playback control from radio (next track previous track)
- Accept incoming calls with one button
- 3.5mm auxiliary input (optional) use part CABL-AUX
- iPod input (optional) use part IPO5DC9
- 1A charging (No Power Booster is required)
- USB and auxiliary input extension can be used (optional) EXT1CP2
- For direct iPod input, part IP05DC9 or IP44CR9 is necessary*
- For direct AUX input, part CABL-AUX is necessary*
- Factory Satellite Radio will not be retained
- Factory external CD changer must be disconnected (if present)
- Vehicle must have steering wheel controls
- EXT1CP2 can be used to allow flexibility for installation mounting options for Auxiliary and USB
- USB media device must be formatted to FAT16 or FAT32 file system
- USB device must have only 1 partition
- USB device with a large music database can use the Gateway Indexer to manage files
*Note: IP05DC9 (or IP44CR9) and CABL-AUX cannot be used together. Both cables connect to the same input port on the module, so you must choose if you want full iPod control with charging, or Auxiliary input (it will not support both). In cases where both iPod, and AUX are needed, you must use optional part EXT1CP2 (for AUX and USB) with the IP05DC9 (for iPod 30 pin docking connection) .
- Audi A3 1996 - 2010
- Audi A4/A5 2005 - 2008
- Audi TT 2007 - 2010