Frigidaire Stainless Steel Gallery 30" Slide-In Dual Fuel Range - FGDS3065PF
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- Quick Preheat
Preheat in just a few minutes.
- True Convection
Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and
more even multi-rack baking
- Quick Clean
Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Steam Cleaning
A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- One-Touch Options
Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can add a minute to
the timer, or keep foods warm – with the touch of a button.
- Built with American Pride
Designed, enginereed and assembled in the U.S.A. Appliances that are high-performing,
more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and
everyone — is ready.
- Effortless™ Convection
Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking — our oven automatically
adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent
- Effortless™ Oven Rack
Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
- SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
Flexible elements expand to meet your cooking needs - big or small.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 6/9" - 1,400/3,000 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Right Front: 9/12" - 1,800/3,200 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 52.5 / 45.7
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 12.6 / 9.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Steam Clean: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle, 1 Offset, 1 HD Auto Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: XL Window
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Height: 36.63"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28.31"
- Unit: 220 lbs
- Shipping: 235 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor