Bang & Olufsen 55" Black Beovision 11 LED HDTV - 1856875
A sensory experience
- While BeoVision 11's stunning lines may at first seduce the eye you'll find countless innovations inside its sleek exterior that will bring you to a new world of sensory delight. Engineered with uncompromising Bang & Olufsen perfection, they drive outstanding performance through the exceptional LED-based LCD display. Heightening the imagination with razor-sharp images and powerful sound. BeoVision 11 will challenge your senses and all previous conceptions of what a TV can be.
- Finely Tuned For Your Ears
- At Bang & Olufsen, sound is an art form. We put passion, precision and finesse into every detail of every sound wave. BeoVision 11 is no different. Carefully tuned by hand and by ear, it is the embodiment of our search for acoustic perfection.
- Just like its display, BeoVision 11's audio adapts itself to changes in media. Flick from YouTube to a classic thriller and you'll notice that the sound automatically tailors itself. Of course, you always retain complete control yourself, and can fine tune personalised settings that are perfect for you.
The art of silence
- Vibrations create sound. All our cabinets are fitted with rubber damping to cancel out any unwanted audible or turbulent noise. The 55-inch model comes with two bass ports angled downwards to ensure that, only the purest sounds reach your ears.
- Behind the striking speaker cover lie fully active three-way custom built speakers with a bass unit that generates sensational impact for its size. Custom-made drivers and efficient ICEpower amplifiers also combine for unparalleled acoustic depth and power.
- Should you desire an even more intense sound with your BeoVision 11 you can always connect a pair of Bang & Olufsen loudspeakers or take it further for the total surround sound experience. Our TrueImageTM technology will ensure that your audio is up or downmixed to match your exact speaker setup.
Eye For Detail
- BeoVision 11's electronic curtains slide away to reveal razor sharp picture quality with incredible depth. Colours, bursting with indelible impact. Opening your eyes to a whole new level of expectation.
- Image Optimisation
- Our eyes constantly analyse and adapt to lighting conditions without us noticing. BeoVision 11 is built around the same principles. Each pixel tweaks, twists or trims its light according to its sensory data. Adjusting to how much light there is in the room and the image currently on screen. Adaptive Contrast ensures that darker areas in a scene appear pitch-black and full of contrast even when daylight floods the screen.
- Movies typically run at 24 frames per second which isn't always ideal for TV. Using advanced compensating interpolation techniques, BeoVision 11 works out where objects should have been and blends the original frames to give you noticeably smoother enjoyment. Combined with a superb LCD panel, these advanced features create a visual experience that challenges our senses. BeoVision 11 also features comprehensive fine-tuning controls, allowing you to customise a viewing experience that's perfect for you.
- 3D Images That Truly Stand Out
- 3D technology alone isn't enough. A 3D movie should awake the senses, placing you right in the heart of the action with exhilarating crystal sharp imagery.
- The glass on which the image appears is crucial. At Bang & Olufsen our image engineers demand the best. In fact, there are only two places in the world that develop glass to their incredibly exacting standards.
- BeoVision 11 is fitted with two, 2 mm plates of this exceptional quality, with anti-reflection coating on both sides to ensure excellent clarity and contrast, even in bright sunlight.
- Choose Picture Mode
- We believe that a film must be shown true to its director's intentions, just as a PlayStation game must burst from the screen and update with lightening speed. BeoVision 11 comes with comprehensive entertainment options to make sure your experience is optimised and true.
- 'Film' mode, for example, will change the temperature of your image for richer, warmer colours. 'Film' mode can be set to activate via multiple sources, such as Blu-Ray, so you can enjoy your classics the way they were intended right from the very first scene.
- 'Game' mode responds to the challenge of modern gaming by reducing the screen's input-to-output delay to a minimum. Whether you're up against your kids or your friends, BeoVision 11's instant reactions will take your gaming to new heights of immersion and precision.
- Enhance Your Soundscape
- Stream millions of songs with your favourite streaming services and BeoVision 11 – the Deezer and Spotify music services are integrated.
- A musical masterpiece
- BeoVision 11 just became even more versatile. Spotify – with more than 20 million songs – is yours to enjoy, transforming the TV into a superior music system. Download the software update and fill your living space with the sound of your favourite artists, stunningly reproduced with Bang & Olufsen sound, at just one touch of your remote.
- Open for streaming
- The Deezer music service is seamlessly integrated with your BeoVision 11 – ready to meet your musical demands. Just make sure you have the latest software update, and you're ready to go.
- Available in more than 180 countries, featuring in excess of 30 million tracks in its library and over 30,000 radio channels with music suggestions, Deezer is more than capable of accommodating even the most discerning of music listeners.
- 360 Degree Perfection
- A discreet sensor is housed at the top of the aluminum frame. The sensor constantly measures and analyses light conditions in the room to make sure your viewing experience is comfortable and optimised whatever the conditions.
- Motorised floor stand: Allows you to turn the TV to either side by remote control.
- Motorised wall bracket: Allows you to change the viewing angle by remote control up to 90.
- Wall bracket with manual turn: Allows you to change the viewing angle manually up to 90 degrees - available in left or right-hinged versions.
- Easel stand: TV placed in a slightly tilted back position.
- Speakers: Right and left channel: 1 x 2" midrange, 1 x ¾ tweeter; closed cabinet; both powered by separate 32 watt Class D ICEpower amplifiers.
- Bass: 2 x 4" woofer; powered by separate 32 watt Class D ICEpower amplifier.
- Thermal protection: All units are insulated to eliminate the risk of damage due to overheating at high volumes (up to approximately 103 dB/volume level 90).
- Sound modes: Nine pre-programmed modes for films, drama, sports, music, gaming, etc. The mode pre-sets can be adapted in the advanced settings menu. Automatic detection of and switch to dedicated sound sources (e.g., gaming console or Blu-ray player).
- Surround: BeoVision 11 offers a full digital surround decoder module that delivers up to 12 audio channels using Bang & Olufsen¹s TrueImage™ processor. TrueImage™ technology dynamically handles up and down-mixing of audio signals to match the number of audio channels in the incoming signal with the available loudspeakers, yielding audio performance unparalleled by any other television.
- Screen type: 3D via active shutter glasses, 200/240 Hz LCD panel with edge-type LED backlight and 1.5 D local dimming. Glare polarizer, combined with anti-reflection coating, significantly reduces reflections from incoming light.
- Motion compensation: By quadrupling the rate at which video frames are displayed, and then using advanced interpolation techniques to calculate additional intermediate frames, BeoVision 11 effectively cancels "judder" to provide a naturally fluid viewing experience of sports and other motion-centric content.
- Adaptive contrast: A Bang & Olufsen algorithm that provides exceptional performance and contrast in very dark scenes when viewed in a bright room or when sunlight hits the screen.
- Digital noise reduction: Optimised in the video engine.
- Adaptive mode - default: Picture settings are continuously optimised depending on source material and viewing conditions.
- Film mode: For film fans who prefer to watch film material with the colour temperature (white point) as it was intended by the film director. This often results in the picture becoming warmer (more reddish). Film mode can be set up for one or several specific sources, e.g. a Blu-ray player, from which most film material will originate.
- Game mode: For gamers who want to connect BeoVision 11 to a game console, this mode reduces video input-to-output delay to a minimum and provides fast, direct response from game controls or a computer mouse. While this affects some video motion features, it adds essential advantages for optimal gaming experience.
- 360 degree Automatic Picture Control sensor: Measures ambient light on all sides of the TV, to better evaluate and adjust for the effects of reflected light from, for example, white walls. This provides significantly improved automatic adjustment of contrast and brightness, as ambient light evaluation is very close to what viewers actually perceive.
- Electronic curtains: Opens up for the TV experience when the scene is set. Standard in all screen sizes.
- Smart TV - Channel area: TV channel area where you can see the last TV channel viewed
- Smart TV - Apps area: The app gallery includes a collection of globally popular apps, including Facebook YouTube and Twitter, as well as a range of country-specific apps. Viewers can also select apps from other countries if they wish. The app area also includes an "Internet app" which allows viewers to browse the Internet just as they would on a computer. The Internet app works best when interfaced via Bang & Olufsen's free BeoRemote app for iPad and Android tablets – this gives viewers a full QWERTY keyboard for convenient internet browsing.
- Smart TV - Recommendations area: The recommendations area is the place to go for the latest film and video game trailers, catch-up TV and information on new apps. This area is updated via the portal.
- Hybrid broadband TV: HbbTV is a major new pan-European initiative that is intended to harmonise the broadcast and broadband delivery of entertainment content. HbbTV will provide a wealth of new consumer services from content providers and brands, including catch-up TV, interactive advertising, personalisation, voting, gaming and social networking. It will also provide programme-related services such as digital text, EPGs and supplemental information during broadcast. BeoVision 11 supports HbbTV. Content is defined by broadcasters, and not all broadcasters will offer the service
- Remote: Beo4 or BeoRemote app for iPad or Android tablet
- Integrated DVB: An optional hard disk for recording digital broadcasts can be integrated inside the TV, and controlled from the remote. Not available in all markets.
- Multi-room audio: BeoVision 11 uses DLNA but also connects to Bang & Olufsen's analogue Master Link system via a BeoLink Converter. This allows users to use BeoVision 11 as a master in an A/V setup to play music in other rooms connected to the Master Link setup.
- HDMI: 5 x connections.
- USB: 1 x connections.
- Power Link sockets: 5 x, with 2 channels in each for connection of external speakers and subwoofer.
- Network: WLAN/LAN.
- Security: Pincode protection.
- DLNA compatibility: BeoVision 11 works as a DMP (Digital Media Player), which means that it can play content from other DLNA compatible devices, including a BeoSound 5.
- Connection to third-party devices: Connect to set-top boxes, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, Apple TV (which can be placed inside the cabinet), NAS servers and hard disks; the integrated media browser lets you view photo collections or listen to music that you have on a USB drive or NAS server.
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Designer: David Lewis Designers
- Materials: Aluminum, glass fabric and plastic
- Height: 43.23"
- Width: 50.75"
- Depth: 2.36"
- Unit: 138.9 lbs
- Shipping: 155 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
More reasons to buy the Bang & Olufsen 1856875 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bang & Olufsen 1856875 is Brand New.
- The Bang & Olufsen 1856875 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Number of Speakers||6|
|Internet Movie Streaming||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||5|
|Input Connectors||HDMI, AV, USB, Ethernet, Ext. In|
|Output Connectors||PL (Power Link), PUC, Mic|
|Panel Depth (inches)||2.36|
| || |
Bang & Olufsen 55" Black Beovision 11 LED HDTV
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.