Bosch Tools 1/2" X 1/2" Carbide Tipped Rabbeting Bit, Model 85614M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Rabbeting
bit can be used for joining boards or for letting in back panels. The fully
hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Cuts rabbeted edges for joints, drawer fronts, and other applications
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- For making rabbeting cuts without the use of a router guide
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Rabbet Width: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"