Bosch Tools 1-5/16" X 45 Degree Carbide Tipped Chamfer Bit, Model 85298M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Chamfer
bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work
piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Produces 45 degree chamfers on boards and panels
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 1-5/16"
- Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Angle: 45°