Bosch Tools 3/16 In. x 3/4 In. Solid Carbide 2-Flute Upcut Spiral Bit - 85909M
Premium-quality micrograin solid carbide bit is precision ground for an extra-fine
finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Upcut spiral is used for upward
chip evacuation and the best finish on the bottom side of work piece. The shearing
action yields an especially clean, accurate cut, while the augering action clears
chips from the cut
- Upcut design yields superior chip removal for a smooth finish
- For high-duty cycle applications
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Solid carbide for durability
- Recommended for CNC or router table use
- A. Overall Diameter: 3/16"
- B. Cutting Edge Length: 3/4"
- C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- D. Overall Length: 2"
- *Note: Industrial / CNC bit for high-duty cycle applications