Bosch Tools 13/16" X 6" Fractional Reduced Shank Black Oxide Drill,
The Bosch line of metal drill bits offers a solution for every professional
application. Each bit is manufactured to exacting specifications and features
a split point that starts on contact with no walking or skating, eliminating
the need for a center punch. Bosch black oxide bits offer superior durability,
speed and selection to support most general-purpose applications.
- Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits
- Last 50% longer than high-speed steel
- Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life
- Available in jobber length, stubby length, extended length (aircraft),
1/2 In. reduced shank (Silver and Deming)
- For use in steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC,
polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials
- Diameter: 13/16"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Quantity: 1
- Note: All 135° points; all round shank