Dacor Distinctive 30" Stainless Steel Electric Wall Oven - DTO130SS
The Distinctive Single Wall Oven not only enhances your kitchen with its timeless
design and classic beauty, but enriches your cooking results as well. The large
oven cell and innovative cooking technologies, such as Pure Convection, Recessed
Broil and Hidden Bake Elements, combine to provide the home chef with a quality
cooking experience. Along with an elegant touch control panel for greater ease
of use, style and performance, Dacor has created a decidedly distinctive oven.
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative
- Distinctive 30" Single Wall Oven in Stainless Steel - ships with Epicure Style stainless steel handle with chrome end caps.
- 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity (30" models - 4.5 cubic feet/27"
models) to accommodate large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up
in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System (Double Wall Oven
models - top oven cell only) with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle
and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution,
and eliminates flavor transfer.
- Recessed Broil Element (3,100W) uses an 8-pass recessed calrod element
to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Pure Convection™ (DTO230/DTOV230 - top oven
cell only), Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Bake and
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multi-rack cooking.
- 1 GlideRack™ and 2 Chrome Racks in the oven cell. GlideRacks
fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. GlideRacks
and Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold,
10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook
time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven
into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in
- Self-Cleaning Mode in each oven cell.
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
- Electrical: 240 V, 60 Hz, 30 A
- Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 27 3/4"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor