Bosch Tools 1/2" x 39" SDS-Plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bit - HC2089
Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick
starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification.
Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15% faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Useable Length: 37"
- Overall Length: 39"
- Quantity: 1