Bosch Tools 90 Degrees X 9/16" Carbide Tipped V-Groove Bit, Model 85219M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. V-groove
bit is used for cutting grooves in a variety of applications. The fully hardened
and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Ideal for door-front grooving, lettering and sign work
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Use with edge guide or template
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Overall Diameter: 9/16"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 1-3/4"
- Bevel: 3/8" (45°)