Bosch Tools 3/8" X 5/8" Carbide Tipped Roundover Bit , Model 85296M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover
bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work
piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2-3/16"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Radius: 3/8"
- Note: Control-cut bit