Pro Series IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable (A/B) - 6 feet
You’ve purchased the printer of your dreams, but a faulty printer cable keeps sending it error filled data. This Belkin Pro Series IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable will keep that dream machine error free.
This Pro Series Parallel Printer Cable links your IEEE 1284 printer with a Centronics 36-port to your PC with a DB25 port. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer.
The Belkin Advantage:
- Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE 1284 cables.
- State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
- A Belkin certified lifetime warranty.
- IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable.
Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
Approximate Shipping Weight: 1 lb.