Speed Queen White Commercial Washer - SWNMN2SP
Our manual control line features top loaders that offer the flexibility of selecting hot, warm and cold wash temperatures and two-speed wash and spin actions. Our single load and stack dryers have four heat/cycle options and time start activation. These units are ideal for military, colleges, restaurants, beauty salons and other special business applications.
The Speed Queen push-to-start operated top load washer gives building owners and property managers unparalleled ability to reduce water and energy costs. The top load washer has met every design standard to be Department of Energy compliant to commercial washer standards for energy and water savings.
- Push-To-Start Machines Provide
- Easy push-to-start activation indicated by "In Use" light.
- Durable porcelain enamel tops and lids resist corrosion and scratching.
- High Speed Extract: 710 RPM final spin to maximize moisture removal from clothes.
- Automatic Balancing Suspension System: ABS provides the industry's best out-of-balance handling, completing wash cycles without interruption.
- Durable Stainless Steel and Porcelain Enamel Wash Tub
- Four-Vane Polypropylene Agitator: 210° agitation stroke delivers superior washability for all load sizes.
- Basket/Cylinder Volume Cu. Ft. (Liters): 3.26 (79)
- Cycle Time - minutes (default): 31
- Motor HP (Capacitor Start and Thermal Protected): 1/2 HP (2 speed)
- Water Consumption - gal (Liter): 27.3 (103.4)
- Modified Energy Factor - ft³/kWh/cycle (Liters/kWh/cycle): 8.4 (1.12)
- Average Hot Water Usage - gal (Liter): 1.65 (46.7)
- Water Pressure - psi (bar): Average Hot Water Usage - gal (Liter)
- Perm Press
- Electrical Specifications and Circuit Requirements: 120-60/1-15 amp
- Motor: 60 Hz
- Spin Speed - RPM: 473, 710
- Door Type: Window
- Top and Lid Finish: Porcelain
- Activation: Push-to-Start
- Color: White
- Height: 43"
- Width: 25-5/8"
- Depth: 28"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Parts
- Unit: 190 lbs
- Shipping: 210 lbs