Bosch Tools 1" X 1/2" Carbide Tipped Lock Mortising Bit, Model 85635M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Mortising
bits are ideal for surfacing operations and cut fast for mortises. The fully
hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Use with 82816 for 1/4 In. shank, and use with 82818 for 1/2 In. shank
- Use with hinge template and templet guide for optimal results
- Additional chip clearance for fast mortising
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
- Shank Diameter: N/A
- Thread: 1/4" - 28
- Description: 5/16" Mortising Arbor