Bosch Tools 1/2" X 11/16" Carbide Tipped Roundover Bit, Model 85595M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover
bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work
piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Cutting Edge Length: 3/4"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-5/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Radius: 1/2"