Speed Queen White Commercial Top Load Washer - SWNSX2PP112TW01
Speed Queen offers the most complete range of coin slide operated laundry products: top load and front load washers and single and stack dryers, for the variety of needs in multi-housing dwellings.
With features such as water and energy efficient designs, quality internal components and high security systems, multi-housing owners can depend on Speed Queen. The equipment gives them the advantage on such issues as energy conservation, equipment breakdowns and vandalism.
The Speed Queen coin slide operated top load washer gives building owners and property managers unparalleled ability to reduce water and energy costs. The top load washer has met every design standard to be Department of Energy compliant to commercial washer standards for energy and water savings.
Coin Slide Operated Machines Provide
- User selectable options for Hot, Warm or Cold wash temperatures.
- Simple, dependable operation.
- StrongBox Security™ system on both washers and dryers provides top-of-the-industry security to deter vandalism of tops and metercases.
- Durable porcelain enamel tops and lids resist corrosion and scratching, assuring long-last appearance.
- High Speed Extract: 710 RPM final spin to maximize moisture removal from clothes.
- Automatic Balancing Suspension System: ABS provides the industry's best out-of-balance handling, completing wash cycles without interruption.
- Durable Porcelain Enamel Wash Tub
- Four-Vane Polypropylene Agitator: 210° agitation stroke delives superior washability for all load sizes.
- Basket/Cylinder Volume - Cu. Ft. (Liters): 3.26 (92.3)
- Cycle Time - minutes (default): 28-31
- Motor HP (Capacitor Start and Thermal Protected): 1/2 HP, 375W
- Perm Press
- Electrical Specifications and Circuit Requirements: 2 each, 120-60/1-15 amp
- Water Consumption - gal per cycle: 27.3 (103.4)
- Water Factor - gal/ft3 (Liters/Liter/Cycle): 8.4 (1.12)
- Modified Energy Factor - ft3/kWh/cycle (Liters/kWh/cycle): 1.65 (46.7)
- Average Hot Water Usage - gal per cycle: 2.3 (8.8)
- Water Pressure - psi (bar): Pressure fill 20 to 120 (1.4/8.3)
- Spin Speed - RPM: 2 sp 473 | 1 sp 710
- Electrical Specifications and Circuit Requirements: 120/60/1-15 amp
- Activation: Coin/Card Op
- Agency Approval: cULus
- Color: White
- Door Type: Window
- Height: 43"
- Width: 25 5/8"
- Depth: 28"
- Unit: 190 lbs
- Shipping: 210 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three Years Parts
- 90 Days Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details