Bosch Tools 1/8" To 1/2" High-Speed Steel Step Drill Bit - SDH1
The Bosch line of step drills offers 13 different hole sizes with a single bit. The step drill bits are ideal for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors. Typical step drill bit applications include electrical knockouts, running conduit, drawbolt holes, faucet installations, auto body work, running freon lines, edge boring steel and hollow doors.
- Self-starting point starts on contact
- Balance double flute eliminates chatter and vibration
- Resharpenable cutting edge provides longer tool life
- Three-flat shank for reduced slippage
- For use with all common drilling needs
- Drills clean, accurate holes in these thin materials (up to 1/8 In.): sheet metal, ducts, steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, plexiglass, wood, veneers, vinyl siding, plasterboard, PVC, stainless steel and cast iron
- Diameter: 1/8" to 1/2"
- Increments: 1/32"
- Step Depth: 1/8"
Number of Hole Sizes: 13
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Application: All common drilling needs
Point Type Self-starting
- *Note: Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should never exceed 600 RPM