Scanpan Black Classic 9" Fry Pan With Cover - 24151204
Designed for high-heat cooking such as frying, searing or sauteing, this pan
heats evenly with no hot spots, and the sloped sides make it easy to slide a
spatula under food to flip or lift it out. Patented ceramic-titanium nonstick
technology consistently wins top nonstick cookware ratings from leading consumer
publications. Made in Denmark. Full lifetime warranty. Dishwasher-safe.
Now dishwasher-safe, Scanpan's nonstick cooking surface is impossible to scrape
away, even with metal utensils. The heavy-duty, pressure-cast aluminum body
has an extra-thick base for quick, even heating, and the extraordinarily hard
exterior surface is a ceramic and titanium compound, super-heated and fired
on for lasting strength. Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal
- Low, curved side walls allow for easy turning of food.
- Perfect for frying, omelets and other egg dishes.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees allows for finishing off of omelets in the oven.
- Also great for shallow casseroles like quiches.
- Larger size frypans can be used in the oven as baking dishes
- Extra-thick pressure-cast aluminum base ensures excellent heat distribution
with no hot spots and superior heat retention
- Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Engineered for all stove tops (excluding induction)
- Metal-utensils will not damage nonstick coating
- Will not warp, peel, blister or crack
- Handles guaranteed not to loosen
- Provides perfect food release every time
- Pan base heats up fast and evenly
- Illustrated instruction booklet included
- Before first use, remove all packing materials, labels and tags and wash
pan in hot, soapy water. Rinse well and dry. Assemble the glass cover handle,
if applicable, following the instructions on the poly bag that holds all handle
parts. Tighten by hand, only, do not use tools. Make sure the small washer
that goes on the underside of the glass cover is flush with the glass surface.
If not, turn the washer around and re-assemble the handle.
- Heat pan to working temperature. Medium heat is typically sufficient for
frying and sauting. Since each stove top has its own settings, find the best
heat setting for your stove by starting at a lower setting, then gradually
increase until water splashed on the pan surface evaporates immediately with
a sizzle. High heat can be used for other applications, like boiling water,
stir frying, oven roasting etc. SCANPAN Cookware is oven safe to 500 F.
- SCANPAN CLASSIC can be used without oil, butter or other seasonings, making
it especially suitable for low fat diets.
- After use, remove food and clean SCANPAN Cookware with warm, soapy water.
SCANPAN CLASSIC wipes clean with a sponge. SCANPAN CLASSIC is dishwasher safe.
We recommend to use extra care if you decide to clean the pans in the dishwasher
to prevent damage to plates, glassware etc.
- When storing SCANPAN Cookware and "nesting" (placing smaller pots
inside larger pots) is required due to space limitations, we recommend placing
a paper or cloth towel between the pots and pans to prevent scuff marks. Glass
covers should ideally be stored upright using the SCANPAN Glass Storage Rack
# 999150. If that is not practical, we recommend using towels or other suitable
material to wrap the covers and to prevent them from chipping or breaking.
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs