Bosch Tools 5/8" X 3/8" Carbide Tipped 3 - Flute Flush Trim Assembly
Bit, Model 85421M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Flush trim
bits are used for laminate work or for template and pattern work. For template
application, the bearing follows the template, while the cutting edges trim
the work piece. Triple flute trim bit gives an extra smooth finish. The fully
hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Triple flute design for exceptional smoothness and finish quality
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials
- Includes an arbor, replaceable 3-wing cutter, and ball bearing
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 5/8"
- Cutting Edge Length: 3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 1-15/16"
- Bearing Diameter: 5/8"
- Angle: Flush