Bosch Tools 22 Degrees X 3/8" Carbide Tipped 3 - Flute Bevel Trim Assembly
Bit, Model 85420M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Bevel trim
bits are used to create a bevel on the trim edge of the laminate surface. Triple
flute trim bit gives an extra smooth finish. The fully hardened and tempered
steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Triple flute design for exceptional smoothness and finish quality
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials
- Includes an arbor, replaceable 3-wing cutter, and ball bearing
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 7/8"
- Angle: 22°
- Cutting Edge Length: 3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Description: 22° x 3/8 In. Carbide Tipped 3-Flute Bevel Trim Assembly
- Bearing Diameter: 5/8"
- Note: Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should
never exceed 600 RPM