Bosch Tools 1-1/4" X 5/8" Carbide Tipped Hinge Mortising Bit, Model 85238M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment
for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Mortising
bits are ideal for surfacing operations and cut fast for mortises. The fully
hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Use with 92839 for 1/4 In. shank, and use with 92840 for 1/2 In. shank
- Use with hinge template and templet guide for optimal results
- Additional chip clearance for fast mortising
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5/8"
- Description: 1-1/4" x 5/8" Carbide Tipped Hinge Mortising Bit
- Thread: 5/16" - 24