Bosch Tools 1/8" X 1/2" Solid Carbide 2 - Flute Downcut Spiral Bit, Model
Premium-quality micrograin solid carbide bit is precision ground for an extra-fine
finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Downcut spiral is used for
downward chip flow and the best finish on the top side of the work piece. The
shearing action yields an especially clean, accurate cut, while the augering
action clears chips from the cut
- For through cutting where downward pressure and chip removal is desired
- For high-duty cycle applications
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Solid carbide for durability
- Recommended for CNC or router table use
- Overall Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Edge Length: 1/2""
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Note: Industrial / CNC bit for high-duty cycle applications