Bosch Tools 10" 40 Tooth Trade Duty Series Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade - 27196
Vermont American is the world's largest manufacturer of circular saw blades. We produce the widest range of high-quality circular saw blades for use in portable and stationary saws. All of our carbide tipped blades endure a 100% tip impact test inspection to ensure consistent, high-quality performance.
- For cutting wood
- Last 60 times longer than standard steel blades
- Tungsten carbide tips for long life/smooth cuts
- ATB tooth configuration for cleaner cuts
- 5/8 In./diamond universal arbor on blades to 8-1/4 In.
- 5/8 In. round arbor on 9 & 10 In. blades
- 1 In. round arbor on 12 In. blades
- Application *: Rip / crosscut
- Arbor *: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Hook Angle *: 12°
- Kerf *: 0,1
- Max. RPM: 6,000
- Plate Thickness *: .070"
- Quantity: 1
- Tool: Miter / Table
- Tooth Design: ATB