Vermont American 7-1/4" 60 Tooth Trade Duty Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade - 27194
Vermont American is the world's largest manufacturer of circular saw blades. We produce the widest range of high-quality circular saw blades for use in portable and stationary saws. All of our carbide tipped blades endure a 100% tip impact test inspection to ensure consistent, high-quality performance.
- Lasts 60 times longer than standard steel blades
- Tungsten carbide tips provide longer blade life
- Smooth cuts in wood
- Alternate top bevel tooth configuration for cleaner cuts
- Application *: Plywood / paneling
- Arbor *: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Country of Origin *: China (CN)
- Hook Angle *: 12°
- Kerf *: 0,09
- Max. RPM: 7,900
- Plate Thickness *: .060
- Quantity: 1
- Tool: Portable / worm drive
- Tooth Design: ATB