Viking 5 Series 60" Cobalt Blue Dual Fuel Range - VDSC5606GQCB
The flagship of the Custom range series, the 60" wide dual fuel model offers the ultimate in capacity, power, and performance. The 15,000 BTU gas burners are equipped with the VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner system, ensuring a consistent flame from the most delicate simmer to a roaring boil. The front right burner also delivers an 18,500 BTU TruPower™ setting. Down below, the electric self-cleaning oven boasts the largest convection fan in the industry for the perfectly even heat only real convection cooking provides.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System -
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System -
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow ™ Convection -
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System -
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven -
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Right and Left Oven Features
- Exclusive! Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½ inch fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One-piece porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door lock assembly
- Front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Available in 12" width
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Grated Burners (Each): 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- TruPower Plus Burner (Front Right): 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Griddle (Each): 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Grill: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 50 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 40.0 Amps, 208V - 34.7 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Width: 60"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Interior Width: 25-5/16"
- Interior Depth (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Interior Depth (Overall): 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full - covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items