Vermont American 9" 28 Tooth Trade Duty Series Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade - 27175
Vermont American is the world's largest manufacturer of circular saw blades. We produce the widest range of high-quality circular saw blades for use in portable and stationary saws. All of our carbide tipped blades endure a 100% tip impact test inspection to ensure consistent, high-quality performance.
- Trade Duty™ series circular saw blades last 60 times longer than standard steel blades
- Tungsten carbide tips provide longer blade life and yield smoother cuts
- Metal cutting blades are specially designed for cutting non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, brass and lead
- May also be used for general trimming in wood
- 5/8"/diamond universal arbor on blades to 8-1/4"
- 5/8" round arbor on 9 & 10" blades
- 1" round arbor on 12" blades
- Application*: Rip
- Arbor *: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 9"
- Country of Origin*: China (CN)
- Hook Angle*: 20°
- Kerf *: 0,1
- Max. RPM: 7,200
- Plate Thickness*: .070"
- Quantity: 1
- Tool: Portable
- Tooth Design: ATB