Vermont American 10" 40 Tooth Titanium Circular Saw Blade, Model 27831
Vermont American is the world's largest manufacturer of circular saw blades.
We produce the widest range of high-quality circular saw blades for use in portable
and stationary saws. All of our carbide tipped blades endure a 100% tip impact
test inspection to ensure consistent, high-quality performance.
- Titanium carbide teeth up to 10 times more durable than conventional carbide
- Designed to resist heat buildup and warping
- J-shaped expansion slots control heat around the perimeter while reducing
- Clear anti-fiction coating minimizes binding and pitch buildup
- Application: Rip / crosscut
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Hook Angle: 13°
- Kerf: 0,098
- Max. RPM: 6,000
- Quantity: 1
- Tool: Miter / Table
- Tooth Design: ATB