Vermont American 12" 60 Tooth Titanium 10X Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade,
Titanium-series blades offer high performance and long life in construction,
remodeling and general-purpose applications. Premium carbide teeth stay sharper
longer and resist impact damage. Fully-hardened, thin-kerf design for fast,
- Thin-kerf design for fast cutting and less stock removal
- Premium diamond-ground titanium carbide teeth stay sharp and resist impact
- Fully hardened steel body with expansion slots resists deflection for accurate
- Clear, anti-friction coating resists gum and pitch buildup
- Application: Fine crosscut / plastics / plywood
- Arbor: 1"
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Grind Type: TRI
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Kerf: 0,098
- Max. RPM: 4,700
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Quantity: 1
- Teeth: 60
- Tool: Miter / table / radial arm
- Tooth Design: TCG