Swiss Army I.N.O.X Blue Men's Watch - 241688.1
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
To celebrate its 130th anniversary with panache, Victorinox has pulled off
an impressive feat. Picture a watch of unimaginable solidity, capable of withstanding
a fall of 3 stories, being repeatedly driven over by 64-ton tank, or spending
two hours at 194°(fahrenheit) in a washing machine, as well as featuring
a design that is sharp and versatile thanks to its accessories. Meet I.N.O.X.,
your companion for life. I.N.O.X. is designed to withstand unusual stress and
has undergone a ruthless battery of 130 strength tests.
- Swiss Made
- Ø 43 mm stainless steel case
- Quartz movement (RONDA 715)
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 200 m (20 ATM, 660 ft)
- Luminescent hands and indexes
- Protected screw-down crown
- Screwed caseback
- Date calendar
- End-of-life indicator
- Blue dial
- Grey bezel
- Monobloc dial
- Delivered with a protective black bumper
- Genuine rubber strap
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited
Parts And Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.