Vermont American 5-1/2" 30 Tooth XTEND Cordless Series Carbide Tipped Circular
Saw Blade, Model 26133
Vermont American is the world's largest manufacturer of circular saw blades.
We produce the widest range of high-quality circular saw blades for use in portable
and stationary saws. All of our carbide tipped blades endure a 100% tip impact
test inspection to ensure consistent, high-quality performance.
- Designed for optimal performance in portable cordless saws
- Scalpel sharp carbide teeth and micro kerf edge cut with less drag
- 40% more cuts per battery charge
- Fit most brands of cordless saws
- Blade design also enhances performance of corded portable saws
- Application: Non-ferrous metal
- Arbor: 10 mm
- Blade Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Hook Angle: 5°
- Kerf: 0,063
- Max. RPM: 10,400
- Plate Thickness: .040"
- Quantity: 1
- Tool: Portable / cordless
- Tooth Design: FTG